So you’ve got a car dealership business in the 21st century, which is an impressive achievement in of itself.
Question is: Can you improve your customer relations in such a crowded marketplace?
Of course, there is always room for improvement, and today, we’re here to discuss the automation of nuturing customer relationships through the use of a CRM system.
Continue reading below to find out how a CRM system helps an auto dealership business and to discover some of the best ones available today.
Why Should You Use A CRM System
A CRM system gather data and interpret those to information that the owners can easily understand. It also helps bridge customers to the dealers and vice versa so that they can create a better relationship with each other. They greatly help the dealers do the following:
1. Help clients easily discover the cars suited for their needs and preferences
With the plethora of cars available in the market today, it can be difficult for buyers to choose and purchase one. A lot of times, money isn’t the issue but the number of choices and deals are.
CRM systems help easily show which cars are available in your inventory. It’s just a matter of searching for the specific car and finding it. In cases when a client is unsure of the exact model of the car they want to purchase, a CRM system can also help narrow down the selection by filtering out results according to the client’s preference.
2. Provide clients with information about the cars they want to buy even months before they purchase.
Most car purchases start with research and with today’s easy internet access, clients are likely to scout for the cars they want online before they make a purchase. Their research can take months and they can also spend months thinking whether the car of their choice is best for them.
With CRM systems, you can reach clients even if they aren’t ready to buy right at that moment. Even if they take a while to decide, showing them what deals and cars you have can make them choose you out of the other auto dealers.
3. Offers clients a better purchasing experience
Clients who have a good experience in purchasing a car from you are likely to come back or to recommend you to their peers. In order to do that, you’d have to provide them with the vehicle they wanted quickly, transact with them in friendly way, and know your vehicles.
A CRM system provides a better experience by giving clients access to the information about the cars they want at the time most convenient to them. When they come in the shop for the purchase after their online research, they are essentially ready to buy. All you need to do is make sure you have the car in stock.
Top CRM Software For Auto Dealerships
Now that we know how CRM systems help out the auto dealership business, it’s time to get to know the best ones available in the market. There are plenty but here are the most promising ones.
- Car Sales Organizer Deluxe – Best for smaller auto dealership businesses, this can help with the organization of your inventory. It can help you keep track of your customer details, create summaries of sales and it can even be customized.
- DataCar CRM – This CRM system strives to be the most complete by offering various parameters including catalogue prices, trade-ins, repairs, purchase prices, and many more. It aims to increase to conversion of leads and focus marketing campaigns in a more targeted market.
- CarShipIO – Offering the use of mobile tools and smart web, it helps provide a more efficient way to be organized. With it, you can also send notifications to customers and even find new ones.
- AutoStar Solutions – A web-based software, it allows for a customizable CRM solution. It offers a variety of features including inventory management, credit reporting, online payment systems, queued collections, integrated accounting and many others.
- Dealer.com – This oldy but goody helps you to connect better with customers by providing online marketing solutions. Among the various tools they offer for auto dealers are performance analytics, online advertising, and lead management.
Through the help of CRM apps and software, your auto dealership businesses can grow further by improving your relationship with clients and potential clients. These technological tools available today are designed to make it easier for auto dealership businesses to manage their business.
Apart from using any of these systems, you also need to learn how to deal with clients or potential clients to increase chances of succeeding.